Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- 01: Sri Devi says: O Deva, I have heard in detail all that has been revealed through the union of Rudra and his shakti or what has emerged from the Rudrayamala Tantra. I have also understood Trika, or the three divisions of Shakti, which forms the quintessence of all knowledge.
- 02: Oh God, from the point of view of absolute reality, what exactly is the essential nature of Bhairava? According to Bhairava Agama, does it consist of the energies of the multitude of letters (sabdarasikalamayam)
- 03: Or does it consist of nine different forms (navatmabhedena) for the realization of the essential nature of Bhairava, or does it consist of the specific mantra that unites in an integral form the three divisions as described in Trisirobhairava, or does it consist of three Saktis?
- 04: Or does it consist of nada (power of mantra inseparably present as vimarsa in all the words) or of vindu (power of mantra inseparably present in all the objects of the universe as Prakasa) or does it consist of ardhacandra, nirodhika, or does it consist of some mysterious power residing in the Cakras (energy centres in the body)? or the vowel-less sound of ha, or does it consist of purely Sakti?
- 05: Is your reality transcendent and immanent or is it completely immanent or completely transcendental? If it is immanent then the very nature of transcendence is contradicted.