Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- 76: By gazing on the space that appears variegated by the rays of the sun or an oil lamp, there the nature of one's essential self will manifest itself.
- 77: At the moment of intuitive perception of the universe, there is manifested the supreme attainment through the karankini, krodhana, bhairavi, lelihana and khecari mudras.
- 78: Seated on a soft seat, by means of one buttock, with the hands and legs relaxed, at this time the mind becomes full of transcendence.
- 79: Sitting in a correct posture and curving the arms and hands into a circle, fix the gaze inside this space. The mind becomes peaceful by this posture.
- 80: Having fixed his gaze without blinking on a gross object, directing his attention inward and thus making his mind free of all props of thought-constructs, the aspirant acquires the state of Siva without delay.