Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- 86: Knowing a bit about duality, the outer light and darkness in the manifest world and so on, one who again experiences the infinite form of Bhairava procures illumination.
- 87: Like this, one should ever contemplate on the terrible darkness of night during the dark fortnight of the moon, if he desires to attain the form of bhairava.
- 88: Similarly, while closing the eyes, one should contemplate on the profound darkness spreading in front as the form of bhairava. Thus he becomes one with that.
- 89: Whoever restrains even the same sense organ enters the one void without a second by this obstruction and there the atma, or self, is illumined.
- 90: O Devi, by recitation of akaara, the letter ‘A’, in the absence of bindu and visarga, a great torrent of knowledge of the supreme Lord, Parameshvara, at once arises.