Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- 131: At the time of asserting, 1 am, This is mine, and so on, by inspired meditation on Tat (that highest reality), the mind becomes supportless and attains peace.
- 132: Meditating every moment on the words: eternal (Nitya), omnipresent (Vibhu), supportless (Niradhar), all-pervasive (Vyapaka), master of the universe, one attains fulfilment in accordance with their meaning.
- 133: This world is (illusory) like magic, devoid of any essence. What essence exists in magic? Being firmly convinced of this, one attains peace.
- 134: In the unchangeable Self, how can there be knowledge or activity? All external objects are dependent on knowledge; therefore this world is void.
- 135: There is neither bondage nor liberation for me. These are carried by those who are terrified (on account of the ignorance of their essential nature). The universe appears as a reflection in buddhi (the intel1ect) like the image of the sun in water.