Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- 156: This japa of the Devi which was previously indicated, being repeated 21600 times during the day and night, is easy to accomplish but difficult only for the ignorant.
- 157: O Goddess, this most excellent teaching, which is said to lead to the immortal state, should verily not be revealed to everyone.
- 158: These teachings should not be disclosed to other disciples, to those who are evil and cruel, or to those who have not surrendered to the feet of the guru. They should only be revealed to advanced souls, who are self-controlled, whose minds are free from oscillating opinions.
- 159: O gazelle-eyed one, those devotees of the guru, who are without the slightest doubt or hesitation, having renounced son, wife, relatives, home, village, kingdom and country, should be accepted for initiation.
- 160: The above evanescent things are all temporary, O Goddess, but this supreme wealth is everlasting.